Most users think keyboard quality doesn’t have to very great. I used to have exactly the same opinion about this. However, after experiencing countless failed keywords, I found quality does matter! Thereafter, I always compare keyboard quality and spec before purchase.
Although it would sound subjective, I still would like to recommend Logitech. It never failed me before. Simply saying, this brand is definitely not the cheapest choice. However, its quality is promised and you won’t easily buy a failed product from it.
Wired vs. Wireless keyboard
- If you are using a tablet, use
wirelesskeyboards: Why? When you have to carry your laptop around and use it, wireless keyboards would be convenient and ideal.
- A bundle of a keyboard and a mouse would be cheaper: For example, Logitech MK200 wired bundle costs around $26. Basically, I would only consider Logitech and Microsoft because of their high quality, ease and comfort of a feel, affordability, Unless I have a special need, like playing games, I won’t buy a top-notch keyboard.
- Standard keyboards would be great: Some keyboards feature ergonomics, while some feature multimedia keys. But these might not be all necessary for users. Therefore, I think being simple is good enough.
P.S. Usually when you install batteries into your keyboard and insert its signal receiver into the computer USB port. However, in some cases, you have to set up a connection in your computer first such that you can use a
Facing the prosperity of smartphone and tablets, Logitech launched an innovative keyboard designed for business users. It is only 0.25 inch thick and 9.6 inches at length. Such a sleek design represents a new type of keyboard in the next few years.
Latest posts by Tobias (see all)
- Virtuali-Tee Transforms AR T-shirt Into Dictionary - May 21, 2019
- Game of Thrones Finale Memorized By Collectibles & Toys in Singapore - May 20, 2019
- Astro C40 TR vs Razer Raiju Ultimate - May 20, 2019